Magnolia Market & Garden















This year, for spring break, I traveled to the heart of Texas - Waco - with my family, mostly just to visit Magnolia Market & Garden. I have no shame saying that an HGTV Show was the inspiration for our spring break plan this year. I mean, who doesn't love Fixer UpperI absolutely loved the color scheme and design of Magnolia. The black and white, green, and wood work so well together and I have such a specific idea of what I want my future home to look like now. I adore the way Joanna mixes classic and modern elements - I wonder if she'd want to visit Springfield and decorate my house this summer? Good thing my room mate wants the same aesthetic!

Quick tip for visiting Magnolia Market & Garden - get there early! By 10AM, the line wrapped from the entrance to the store, all the way around the garden, and onto the street. It was also spring break for a lot of area schools, so I'm sure that played a role in how many people were there. It's worth it to try to beat the crowds, and Magnolia opens at 9am every day except Sunday.

While I didn't get to meet Chip and Joanna Gaines, I did snag a shirt and the trip was so worth the drive. There were plenty of other shops and a few attractions to visit in Waco, and that blog post will be coming at you on Saturday! I know it's been a hot minute (almost two months) since my last blog post, but I promise I'm making a real effort to get back into posting regularly. It definitely helps to have some material and some free time!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

4 comments:

  1. Your trip looked like so much fun! I'm in love with the HGTC channel and Say Yes to the Dress! I've always wanted to go to Waco, Texas and this post gave me the inspiration I needed to plan a trip there. It would've been more awesome if you could've met Chip & Joanna

    www.uniquelymickie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend a trip, and I know, I wish they had been there!

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! :) Waco is on my bucket list so it's extremely cool to see some photos from there.

    www.allisonleighann.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd been looking forward to this trip for a LONG time!

      Delete