Gratitude



I'll admit that I have been falling behind quite a bit when it comes to blogging lately. College isn't easy, and it's always a struggle to balance everything. This blog got pushed to the side too many times and I kept telling myself I would write something for next week. Then, as I was scrolling through bloglovin', I noticed that Kayla, one of my favorite bloggers and the mastermind behind Blogging College, had been celebrating November with 'Thankful Thursdays.' With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I decided to share a few of the little things in life that I am grateful for. These are in no particular order and by no means are they all the things I appreciate in life. 

1. Pretty stationary

2. Sleeping in

3. Dresses with pockets

4. Waffle Wednesday

5. Cozy sweaters

6. Tailgates

7. Long phone calls

8. Drake

9. Macaroni & Cheese

10. Songs that get stuck in your head

11. Netflix

12. My dog

13. Crunchy leaves

14. Strangers who hold open doors

15. Sunsets

16. When people text back quickly

17. Blue Jolly Ranchers

18. The opportunity for higher education

19. Target

20. Gamma Phi Beta

Let me know what you're thankful for, by leaving a comment below. Make sure you check out Kayla's Thankful Thursdays!



Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I always appreciate a good dress with pockets. Thank you so much for joining in. Next week will be a linkup so if you're planning to post another Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving make sure to share your post!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete