College Morning Routine


8.00 am
Wake up! On Monday/Wednesday/Friday, I start classes a little later so I have time to shower and wash my hair. I still lay in bed and scroll through social media for a decent amount of time (if I don't press snooze too many times). Either way, I like the consistency of waking up at the same time each day. On of my suite mates also has the same class times as me each morning, so we keep each other accountable for getting up and attending class.

8.30 am
By this time, I'm out of the shower and putting my outfit together. Unless it's a rare occasion where I decide to wear jeans or a real shirt, this means whatever leggings are cleanest and a comfort colors t-shirt. Then, I head downstairs for breakfast. Our sorority house mom puts out a continental breakfast (bagels, toast, cereal, etc) each morning.

9.00 am
I head back upstairs to finish getting ready - brush my teeth, do something with my hair, and apply some makeup. I also get the notebooks I need for the day organized now, so I don't have to (forget to) go back up to my room during my lunch break and switch them out. 

9.30 am
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I start classes at 9.30, so I am already in the College of Business building at this point. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I don't start until 10.10, so I have a little more time before I leave. The distance from the sorority house to campus isn't very far, but my classes are on the far side so I usually catch our shuttle to class.

I'm not a perfect human, and I don't have the perfect morning routine. But, I see these types of posts all the time on Pinterest and I wanted to share mine as well! If you guys really want to see a night-time routine as well, I'll post one but my nights are not very routine. Let me know what posts you want to see by leaving a comment, and check out my other college blog posts here!

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!


No comments:

Post a Comment