Big/Little Reveal















I've talked a lot on here about sorority life recently. I wrote a letter to my future little, and compiled a list of gifts you could give/make for your little. I've been preparing for a long time to become a big, but it all became very real in the last few weeks. I opened up my card telling me who my little is and crafted for two weeks before reveal. My chapter surprises the littles with reveal. This means we don't do any gifts leading up to the big day, as to not give it away. My little got all of her crafts and snacks and shirts on the night of reveal. 

I was so nervous, to become a big this year. My big and I have a great relationship, and I was excited to share that with my own little. At the same time, I was stressing out about whether I would even find a little that liked me. In the end, it worked out in the best way possible. I found the perfect little, and reveal was so much fun!

If there's anything sorority/college related that you want to see on here, let me know! It's been a while since I've posted anything, but this semester has been even busier than I thought it would be! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but there will still be less posts than there was over the summer. 

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! My big little reveal is Tuesday and we've started to get gifts. Being in a sorority definitely feels more real now!

    Emily // www.exceptionallyemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited for you!

      Caiti // caitinicoleblog.blogspot.com

      Delete