Dear Future Little,


First of all, welcome to the chapter. Being a new member is a fantastic time. Now that the excitement of bid day has settled, it's time for the hunt to begin. Everyone in my new member class is looking for the perfect little. We've been looking forward to this since our own reveal and we can't wait to spoil you with gifts and sister dates. I've already spent the summer crafting for you! There's a few things you should know before you become my little. 

You have a pretty great family. If there ever comes a time when I can't be by your side, keep this in mind. Your grandbig and great-grandbig are incredible women. They helped me survive freshman year, and they will always look out for you as well. Trust me, they are just as excited for you to join the family as I am. But wait, there's more. You also get a super cool aunt and great-aunt. This family will be your rock when you need it, and we are always down to get Taco Bell. Don't be afraid to reach out and bond with everyone.

My room is your room. Come over to study, craft, or watch movies. Some of my favorite memories with my big were formed on nights in. And while you're here, my closet is always open. You'll never run out of things to wear.

Whatever bad decisions you're going to make, I've already made them (and probably more than once). I will never judge you for your actions. Trust me when I say that the older girls in this chapter are not as put together as they appear. Nobody is. Please don't be afraid to tell me anything and everything. I'm here to listen and offer the best advice I possibly can. I'll even bring ice cream when necessary.

I can't wait to see you learn all about this organization. This chapter will change you for good. You're about to learn more than you imagined possible about our values, traditions, missions and even ritual. I'll always be there to guide you. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You're now apart of something so much bigger than yourself. It's going to be daunting at first, but I'm here to explain things and answer questions.

I'll be your cheerleader in everything you do. You took on a leadership role in a campus organization? We're getting tacos to celebrate. You went on a date with a new boy? You're telling me all about it (over tacos). I really like tacos.

So,

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment