Striped Dress

Dress // Necklace (Lilly for Target) // Sandals // Watch (similar) // Bracelet

When college students come home for the summer, it suddenly becomes less acceptable to wear over sized t-shirts and athletic shorts everyday. Instead of forcing myself into jeans, I will always opt for a dress when I need to be a little fancy. Any excuse not to wear pants, right? I'm absolutely obsessed with the stripes trend that is becoming more and more popular in clothing. I picked up this dress at Old Navy (surprise) recently on sale. You can even get it in nine other colors, if stripes aren't your thing. It's already proved to be the perfect summer dress for high school graduation parties. I've collected some other dresses that are perfect for graduation parties and other summer events:

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook

2 comments: