College (as told by 30 Rock)


I love the show 30 Rock, it was even on My Netflix Picks that I shared a while ago. The characters are so funny, and somehow they end up being very relatable to me, as a college student. Tracy Morgan and Liz Lemon can help me remember not to take life too seriously. I don't know where I would be without friends that always laugh with me.
I've seen similar posts where people compare college to The Office or Parks & Rec, but I hadn't seen a comparison to 30 Rock. So, without further ado, I present to you College (as told by 30 Rock):

Walking into class on your first day of freshman year:

When you miss a day of class:
135 "30 Rock GIFs"...Just Because

When someone asks you about the Freshman 15:
135 "30 Rock GIFs"...Just Because


During finals week:


When you call your parents for more money:

When you run into a high school tour on campus:

When someone asks what you're stressed about:

When you've had a very long day:



And at the end of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment