Chicago {Day Two}


On our second day in Chicago, we went to Navy Pier and I brought my big camera along with me to get some good photos. We went back to Belmont for lunch at Brazilian Bowl. The friend I was staying with is from Brazil, and she had been wanting to try it, so we went all together. We had some time to relax that afternoon before we went to an exhibition for International Students at Columbia College. My friend helped put it together so it was really cool to see. We then went to Giordano's for deep dish pizza with a few of her friends. 

My day one of Chicago blog post is here! Keep an eye out for day three! If you have any general questions about Chicago, let me know in the comments!

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment