International Polar Bear Day



My favorite animals are Polar Bears. You may have noticed this when I dedicated a blog post to introducing one of the Saint Louis Zoo's additions, Kali. Today is also International Polar Bear Day, which is dedicated to raising awareness about the increasing temperatures in the Arctic. This is the only environment that Polar Bears live in. It's so important to bring attention to the much needed conservation of these wonderful creatures. Consider turning down your heat by a couple degrees to save energy today. You can also get more information about International Polar Bear Day here! Of course, when I noticed that my favorite animal was popping up on one of my favorite designer's accessories, I was super excited! So today, I'm also sharing some of my favorite Polar Bear Picks with you.






Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment