Dear Big,


I am so glad we both stepped out of our comfort zone on bid day, or we would have never met. All it took was you saying hello and asking if I wanted to take a photo. Of course my answer was yes. If you hadn't spoken to me that day, I would not have had such a familiar face to look for each time I came to the house for big/little hangouts. We went on our first official sister date, when you introduced me to cashew chicken, then we continued to hang out more and more. As the days went on, I kept hoping I would get you as my big. Finally, it was time for reveal. I can't even explain the amount of pure happiness I felt when the curtain dropped and you were standing there. I have never felt more loved and appreciated by a single person until I got you as my big. 

Spending time with you is honestly one of my favorite things to do. We could lay in your bed and look at cats online for hours and I would never get bored, or we can go out together and have so much fun. Thank you for guiding me through my first semester of college and always being there when I needed a friend. You've seen me at my actual worst, but I know you'll still be there when I need you most. Remember that I'm always here for you too. I can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for us. I can't wait to share our family with my own little soon, and I'm equally excited for you to become a grand big. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. 

Oh! One more thing... Happy Birthday Anna! You made it through two decades. I can't wait to celebrate with you!

Love,
Little

Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Don't forget to follow Caiti Nicole on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment