caiti nicole


This is going to be a super short post, but I wanted to officially announce my name change! I'm changing shutterblush to 'caiti nicole'. I've had this blog for a year and a half now and it's definitely changed over time. When I started, I though 'shutterblush' was so clever, but lately I've been questioning that choice. All my other social media is under @caitinicole_ so when I decided to make a change, I wanted to maintain uniformity. This doesn't mean the style of my posts will be different, I'll just be operating under a different url. I know I've missed a few weeks, but I've used this weekend at home to catch up and plan ahead. I can't wait for you guys to read some of my future posts and watch this blog continue to grow!



Don't forget you can still follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment