Ruffled

Top (sold out in grey but I love 'Beech Stone' too!) // Jeans // Boots (similar) // Watch // Bracelet


I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got a 'Lokai' bracelet. Yes, the one with water from the highest point on Earth and mud from the lowest. I also really wanted the green and brown one, which sponsors the WWF but they are only selling it in a pack now. I adore this ruffle hemmed top from Old Navy! It's simple, comfy and easy to wear. The hem also adds a really fun and girly flair to the shirt. Although it is sold as a 'Lightweight Sweater', the material is pretty thin and feels more like a long sleeve shirt. It can be dressed up or dressed down, but tonight I'll be dressing it up to celebrate my eighteenth birthday! Being a college freshman, I'm the very last of my friends to turn eighteen, and we've all been waiting for this day for so long. How are you spending your long weekend?



Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment