Black & Olive


Shirt // Vest // Scarf (from last year) // Jeans // Boots // Socks (similar) // Watch

If you haven't noticed, I absolutely love shopping at Old Navy. Most of the time when my friends ask where I bought a piece of clothing, that is the answer. Old Navy. They always have so many sales on and I always save so much each time I shop there. Of course, that's where I purchased this shirt and vest. I'm obsessed with the color combo of black and olive green. I'm also in love with these new boots. With LL Bean boots on back order until April, I opted for a different version and received these Land's End duck boots for Christmas. They're so warm, and with the amount of rain we get at Missouri State, I'm sure I'll be wearing them constantly!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

4 comments: