Blanket Scarf


My favorite cold weather accessories are most-definitely scarves! You can add so much color and warmth to outfit with one piece. I especially love blanket scarves, because they're so big and can be worn in different ways. I like to wrap mine around my neck so that the ends are both hanging at the front, and the majority of the scarf is still at the front. I purchased this particular scarf at Old Navy last year on Black Friday, but you can find them at any store this time of year. The weather is still strangely spring-like in the Midwest, so I'll be waiting patiently, with my scarves ready, for it to finally drop consistently below 50 degrees! I know we aren't going to get a white Christmas this year, but I can still hope for some more wintry weather!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment