15 things that happened in 2015 (Instagram Roundup)

1. Winter was awfully cold this year...
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

2. ...So I escaped to Disney World for Spring Break.
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

3. & continued our trip to Orange Beach, Alabama
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

4. I went to Senior Prom!
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

5. And graduated high school!
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

6. The Saint Louis Zoo introduced Kali the Polar Bear
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

7. I celebrated the Fourth of July
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

8. And I went to the Zoo (several more times)
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

9. I moved into my dorm!
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

10. I joined Gamma Phi Beta
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

11. I went to my first college football game
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

12. I got the perfect big (& family) for me.
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

13. I fell in love with everything about my sorority.
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

14. I finished a semester of college.
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on

15. I came home from school for Christmas & New Years.
A photo posted by cSn (@caitinicole_) on


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment