FALLing in Love with my Campus






It's finally starting to feel like fall here at Missouri State. The leaves have all changed colors. I was actually lucky enough to have taken these pictures before we had a day and night of intense wind and most of the leaves fell. On my way to class, I get to hear the leaves crunch under my feet. I didn't know it was possible, but the campus is even more gorgeous in the fall. 

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I only have two weeks of classes, including finals, after break. My first semester of college is almost over and I'm kind of in disbelief. I only have three and a half more years before I have to actually be an adult. If there are any college-related blog posts you guys want to see, let me know by leaving a comment!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment