Plaid

Shirt // Jeans // Boots (CLEARANCE! $30!) // Watch

Fall is totally here. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are at Starbucks, and the leaves are starting to change color. More importantly, my fall wardrobe is starting to make it's way down to college. I brought back a few things over Labor Day Weekend and I'll be grabbing the rest in October when I take back some summer things. While I was home for Labor Day, I also had the opportunity to do some shopping. I found this flannel shirt at Target (aka my favorite store). They currently have a "BOGO 1/2 off" sale on clothing, shoes and accessories. I also scored these jeans a while ago at Ross for under $15! I don't wear jeans all the time, so I only have a few pairs and these are definitely my go to. 


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. When you find jeans on sale for $15, it totally brightens your day (I just snagged some at Old Navy!) Love seeing your outfit posts again, we all need that cozy.. go to fall outfit!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete