Pack your Trunk

Hello friends! It's been while since I've written a blog post and it's been a while since you've read a new one! As you know, I started my first semester of college recently. I totally underestimated how busy I would be as classes got going and I went through recruitment. I had to push Shutterblush to the side and go to all my classes and meetings. I'm happy to announce that I am now a new member of the Gamma Phi Beta chapter at my school and I have not skipped a class yet! 

The cooler air, leaves on the ground, and football season mean that fall is really here. This also means that Lilly Pulitzer has a new collection out. I am completely and utterly obsessed with "Pack your Trunk." I loved 'Tusk in Sun' but this takes elephants to a whole new level.



Shop the print here:

Let me know what college-related blog posts you want to see! Leave a comment so I know! 


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment