Game Day!



We had our home opener on Saturday here at Missouri State. It also parents weekend so my parents and brother joined me for tailgating and to watch the game. We tailgate on campus outside the stadium so I also had time to show them around. Since I watched the game with them, you can see the student section and Pride Band in the photo above. I wore the spirit jersey that I raved about in this blog post, which was perfect because the theme was white-out! Since it was a little cold, I wore it with leggings and riding boots. I love that it's finally starting to feel like fall, and the weather was perfect for football! The Bears played Chadron State and won 21-13. It was so exciting to win our first home game! I can't wait for more tailgating and games.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having the time of your life!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete