Spirit Football Jersey


I don't think I ever officially announced it on here, but I am headed to Missouri State University this fall. Actually, when this is posted I will be enjoying welcome weekend after moving in. I'm so excited to officially be a bear! Now, would I really be going to college without a spirit jersey? I can't wait to wear this on Bear Wear Fridays with leggings when it gets cooler outside. Spirit Football Jersey has jerseys for all major colleges, greek life, cities and some that are just for fun. Mine is super comfortable and it arrived so quickly after I ordered it online! 

Trust me, this is just the first in a series of college related blog posts. I'll be sharing a lot about my experience as a freshman in college on here! If you're in high school and looking at colleges/preparing for college feel free to ask me questions about my experience transitioning to university life!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Thanks to Sarah for taking these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment