I {whale} St Louis


So, I bought my first Vineyard Vines t-shirt. I must say, they are absolutely worth the hype. I've worn it so many times this summer because it's so comfortable and goes with everything. I chose the I "whale" St. Louis t-shirt when I saw it in the store, because I was sure I'd only be able to buy it in St. Louis and I'm going off to college soon! Of course, these photos had to be taken at the most iconic location in St. Louis: the old courthouse with the arch in the background. That's even the geotag on snapchat when you're downtown! I'm absolutely loving the 'oversized tee and running shorts' trend. I'm definitely going to be wearing variations of this outfit to class all the time in the fall.


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Thanks to Sarah for taking these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment