College Haul


I have enjoyed watching youtubers and reading bloggers posts about their dorm room hauls so much. I decided to share some of the main things I've purchased for my dorm so far. I've bought a lot of the big things but I obviously still have some shopping to do. I did most of my shopping at Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I also explored stores like Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Gordman's in search of things I might need. Unfortunately, they don't really have online shopping so I can't link you to anything I bought there. However, I did find a coffee mug, towels, pillow cases, and food storage containers at these stores.

In case you are wondering, I will be living in a four person suite. I'll share my room with another girl and we will share our bathroom with two other girls. As you can see, I've gone with a navy and turquoise theme (I know, shocker!) with a few hints of coral and other neutrals. I'm so excited to move in soon and set all of this up! I'll definitely share photos of my finished living space after I get settled in. If there's any other college related things you want to see on the blog, please let me know! You can tweet me or leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment