Back to School



I love stationary and paper products so for me, back to school shopping is like a second Christmas. I'm actually genuinely excited to go back to school this year. I'm starting college so I know it's going to be so different compared to last year. Anyways, now is the time to start organizing your agendas, or as Leslie Knope would say, start jammin' on your planners. I've rounded up six totally adorable agendas for you to choose from. For my freshman year of college, I've opted for the Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda in Tusk in Sun and so far I love using it. The pages are so bright and colorful, but if you want something more simple there are other options out there. Which planner are you using this year? 


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment