Current Wishlist


In April, I shared some beauty products that I was lusting over. I thought it would be fun to do a similar post, with more clothing and accessories. Let me know what's on your wishlist right now by leaving a comment below!

Small (12x12) Wooden Monogram // You know how much I love monograms and I would love this for my dorm room. I would definitely paint it to match the rest of my room.

Elle Gold Earrings in White Pearl // I love Kendra Scott jewelry, and there are so many color options. I feel like the White Pearl would go with almost any outfit, and I love the gold accents.

Seaside Fotostrap // The camera strap I'm currently using is the one that came with my camera. It's probably getting close to ten years old and actually starting to fall apart. I think this one, made with leather and canvas, would be pretty durable.

Palm Print Logo Pocket Tee // I love my southern shirt and it's super comfy so I really want to grow my collection. This palm print one is a little different from the basic tees so I really like it.

Cathy Shift Dress // The only Lilly items I own are my agenda and clothing from the Lilly for Target line. I love the Tusk in Sun print and this shift dress is so simple but cute.

Pineapple Charm Bracelet // I really want to grow my Alex and Ani collection and would love for this pineapple charm bracelet to be my next one. I also seriously adore the Seaside Collection.

Whale Logo Baseball Hat // I never thought I was a baseball cap kind of person, but I found myself wearing one recently and actually loved how it looked on. This Vineyard Vines one is so simple and I love the color.


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment