Summer Bloopers

In May and June, I was able to shoot many more outfit posts than normal. Of course, this lead to a few goofy photos and some that just weren't so great. As I'm editing, I always come across a few gems, and decided I would share them with you.








It's easy for bloggers to give the illusion that they don't take bad photos, or that going out and taking photos for fashion posts is easy. It definitely takes planning time and you always need a reliable person behind the camera. Thankfully, I can count on my mom for that. From these photos, it's clear that I need to stop taking photos on windy days, or get a haircut! I hope you've enjoyed this, let me know by leaving a comment below and I'll start collecting photos from other posts!


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment