See Ya Later Shift

// Pink Shift Dress (Lilly for Target) // Cognac Wedges (Madden Girl) //

This bright pink shift dress was not on my original Lilly for Target post, because I was lucky enough to find it when I went back into my Target a few weeks after the initial launch. I actually purchased it in a size eighteen and my Mom took it in. I called her from the dressing room because I figured that would be my only chance to have a shift dress from the collection. 

The print is called See Ya Later, and if you look closely, you can see the alligators in the print. It's such a bright pink that I think it will look better on me once I'm a little more tan. I wore this dress on my last day of high school, which you may have seen if you follow me on instagram. Since the zipper has a little gold pineapple, I would usually pair this dress with gold jewelry.  

I know that the Lilly for Target collection is beyond sold out. However, you can browse Lilly Pulitzer shift dresses here. There isn't one that is close to this shift, but there are several pink ones and several with a very similar cut and shape. Also, check back with your local Target stores, you never know what people are going to return. Instead of going to eBay to find Lilly for Target items, check Facebook groups, where people are trading and selling at reasonable prices. There's a bunch that are specific to cities or states too.


Let's be friends:
Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Photos taken by my Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shift, what a great find!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete