Little Black Romper


This spring and summer seem to be all about rompers. There are so many cute options in every single clothing store. I recently purchased this black one, which is actually meant as a swimsuit cover up, from Target for spring break. It was so easy to throw on over my bathing suit or in the morning to wear for breakfast. I decided to see how I could dress it up for other occasions. Adding a belt and trading flip flops for nicer sandals changed it up nicely. I would wear this out to lunch or to one of the many upcoming graduation parties this year!

Are you loving the romper trend this year? It's so much easier to get dressed up when your outfit is all in one piece. Don't forget to follow shutterblush on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Photos taken by my Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment