Upstream


// BP. Stone Stud Earrings (Nordstrom) (Under $10!) // 
// Cognac Wedges (Madden Girl) // 
// Riley Mini Three-Hand Watch (Fossil) (Currently on Sale!) //
// Wooden Beaded Bracelets (Etsy) Similar //
// Essie "Back in the Limo" //

I never thought I would actually like wearing jumpsuits, but when this was one of the only things I could get at the Lilly for Target launch, I figured I would try it. It's amazing, it's literally my entire outfit all in one piece. You can dress it up, or dress it down. For a more dressed up look, I paired it with my Cognac Madden Girl Wedges. I couldn't find the exact pair online, but I bought them recently so you might have better luck in stores. While I was digging through my jewelry, I found these wooden beaded bracelets, which matched my wedges perfectly.

On the topic of Lilly for Target, I have to mention that I would definitely recommend checking back at your local Target stores if you weren't able to get any Lilly. As people are returning impulse purchases and wrong sizes, they actually have a surprising amount in stock. I found a shift that is a little too big, but can be fixed. One of my friends was even able to find two shift dresses at one store! You can check store availability online, but it is always changing.

Spring has officially sprung, and I'm loving this warmer weather. There are so many outfit posts coming to Shutterblush in the next couple months. I can't wait to share them with you all. To stay caught up on all my fashion and beauty posts, follow Shutterblush on bloglovin'! Also, leave a comment to let me know if you liked this post, I love feedback!

Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

All photos taken by my Mom!

1 comment: