Royal Blue


 

Dress (Charming Charlie) Similar 1 & 2 // Cognac Wedges (Madden Girl)
 Riley Mini Three-Hand Watch (Fossil) // Tinker Bell Bangle (Alex and Ani) 


This spring, I've had so many events that have meant I need to dress up a bit more than normal. Fortunately, it's led to new dresses in my closet and lots of outfits worth photographing. I mentioned in a previous post that there would be many more fashion posts this month and next. I'm so excited to be sharing more of my wardrobe with you guys. About two weeks ago, I wore this lovely royal blue dress out for the evening.

I wandered into Charming Charlie at the mall in January, and realized I had a gift card from the year before with money still on it. I'd never gone into that store to look at the clothes, but this dress caught my eye. At the time, I didn't know when I was going to wear it, but I know it will work well in summer. The material is so light and flowy, that I didn't get too hot while walking around most of the night outside. I paired it with my cognac wedges again, which you first saw on this post. These shoes are so versatile, I feel like I can wear them with anything.

Don't forget to follow shutterblush on Bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the flow of the dress :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you're so sweet!

      Caiti

      Delete
  2. I love anything cobalt! It's my favorite color ever! Love your dress too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete