Printed Shorts


If you are thinking you've seen these shorts before, you aren't mistaken. I wore them when I went to the Magic Kingdom for extra magical hours and met Anna and Elsa. I also wore the other print that I own when I went to the Animal Kingdom. I've been absolutely loving them lately. They're so comfy and they help to make such an effortless outfit look cute. I also love these ones and these ones

Patterned shorts like this seem to be everywhere this summer, and I love the trend. I've never found denim shorts to be very comfortable, but this type of short is cute and comfy. I would wear this outfit running errands or shopping, or even out to lunch.

Don't forget to follow shutterblush on Bloglovin' and leave a comment letting me know which spring/summer trend is your favorite this year!


Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
All photos taken by my Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Love printed shorts, too cute!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete