Essie Summer Nail Polish Collection

Top Row: Chillato // Sunset Sneaks // Peach Side Babe
Second Row: Private Weekend // Saltwater Happy // Pret-a-Surfer

The Essie Summer Collection is here, and these bright colors are so fun. I absolutely love Essie nail polish, and it's definitely worth spending a little more for than other drugstore nail polish brands. They always have such amazing colors. The summer collection is available at Ulta now, and you can buy each bottle separately or see the four piece mini collection! I think I'll get the collection of mini bottles. I almost never finish a bottle of nail polish, and this way I can try four colors.

Don't forget to follow shutterblush on Bloglovin' and leave a comment letting me know which color from the new summer collection is your favorite! Mine are Peach Side Babe & Saltwater Happy.

Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment