Beach Essentials





Today I'm sharing some of my essentials for a beach day, or what I would have in my beach bag while staying near the beach. First, a hat and sunscreen are so important, because you do not want to get burnt! Not only do you have to spend a week looking like a lobster, but it's so bad for your skin. On that note, this palm leaf print romper is perfect for covering up and can double as an outfit for lunch or dinner. 

Target has an entire wall of mix and match bikinis in their store, which I absolutely love. I have several tops and bottoms that I pair differently each time I go swimming. You can buy flip flops just about anywhere, but I always get mine at Old Navy because they are so cheap! Most of the time, they are 2 for $5. 

While I was making this post, I felt so ready for it to be summertime. I can't wait for days by the pool and not having to wake up by six AM on weekdays! What's your favorite thing about summer?



4 comments:

  1. I adore mix and match bikinis, always making it seem new and fresh!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hawaiian Tropic sun lotions :) Their products smell incredible xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the playsuit! You could definitely dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I'll definitely have to remember my sun cream this year. It's not even hot where I am but walking around with my job all day is giving me sunburn!

    Emma xx

    http://thehappyjournal.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Milken Leaf romper. It's absolutely gorgeous & I like tropical in the spring & summer seasons. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete