Turquoise, Navy & Gold


Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you're enjoying chocolate and family time if you celebrate. If not, hopefully a day off school like I have! 
I bought this chevron dress at a little shop in Gulf Shores, Alabama over spring break and immediately wore it out to dinner on the beach, so I can't wait to wear it again. I'd been looking at chevron dresses for spring, but they all seemed so pricey. I was lucky to score this dress for only $14.99. The material is so lightweight and flowy, so it'll take me from spring to summer seamlessly.



The gold detail on the neck means I don't need a necklace, but it also goes perfectly with my new Tinker Bell Alex and Ani Bangle that I purchased at Disney World. I'm so in love with this bangle, as Tinker Bell is one of my favorite Disney characters. All Alex and Ani bangles adjustable, so they are made to fit everyone.


Chevron Dress (similar here & here) // Tinker Bell Alex and Ani Bangle // Sandals (similar)

It's still felt like winter for the last couple of weeks in the midwest, but it's finally starting to warm up! After my taste of warm weather in Florida and Alabama, I can't wait for it to really be spring here.



2 comments:

  1. Girl, I loveeee that dress, chevron is one of my favorite patterns (but then again who doesn't say that lol.) Happy Easter, God bless.
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy Easter to you too!

      Caiti // Shutterblush

      Delete