Spring Flowers


So, today is my senior prom, which is crazy. It feels like I was getting ready for the first day of high school just a couple weeks ago. The end of the school year is getting so close, I can't wait to graduate! As spring progresses, everything has gotten so much prettier. These flowers in my neighborhood began to bloom and I couldn't resist taking some photos. I've been so busy lately, so this blog post isn't anything too special. Just a quick update and some photos I hope you'll enjoy.


Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. The air gets warmer and everything seems fresh. It's so much better to spend time outside, because it's not too cold or too hot. There are a lot of outfit posts I'm planning that will come soon, since it's so much easier to shoot in this weather! I love that everything gets a little more colorful instead of the dull brown or white of winter.

With the end of my high school career in just a few short weeks, I thought I'd let you all know what to expect in the next month or so. There will definitely be prom and graduation posts. I also went camping last weekend, but forgot my memory card, so there will be an iphone-photo post coming about that. Like I mentioned earlier, there are several fashion posts in the works so you can look forward to those!

2 comments:

  1. Senior year is quite the year... I still think it's one of my favorite times ever for sure! Lovely photos, as usual. And you looked so pretty in your prom dress (lol thanks insta) hope you had the best time!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, and thank you! I have a post coming next week all about prom!

      Caiti // Shutterblush

      Delete