Senior Prom







If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen my dress but I wanted to share a few more shots on here. If you know me at all, you know that I chose a dress in my favorite color, and I'm so glad I did. I debated getting something more neutral, but so many people had black or white or navy, and I'm glad I went with a brighter option.

Prom was such a fun time, even though the AC went out at our venue! They had to open doors and people actually went outside because it was cooler. It was so nice to see everyone all dressed up and take so many pictures. We had DJ, and although I'm not really a dancer, I found myself in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by friends. It was also good to see prom court, and watch one of my good friends be crowned prom queen!

I bought my dress from Macy's, and it's currently on sale for under $80! It also comes in coral and lavendar, if you don't love mint as much as I do. Macy's has so many other options if you are still looking for a prom dress. I know my school's prom was pretty early compared to other area schools.


4 comments:

  1. I really love your dress! The color suits you so well! Glad to hear you had a glad time at your prom. Mine is already half a year ago ... time passes so fast. Anyways it sounds you had a good time even though not everything went how it was planned :)

    xx Ella
    Kaleidoscope-of-Heartbeats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I had so much fun, I know what you mean, it's crazy that high school is over!

      Caiti // shutterblush

      Delete
  2. I love the color mint myself! I think the color looks gorgeous on you!! We could't dance at my prom lol... glad you had such an amazing time!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many things in my closet that color, it just made sense for prom!

      Caiti // shutterblush

      Delete