March Favorites



Favorite Accessory // Tinker Bell Bangle by Alex and Ani //
I'd been looking at Alex and Ani bracelets online for a long time, and decided that I would get one while in Disney World. I debated between the Cinderella Castle and Tinker Bell for the longest time, but once I saw them in person, I decided on Tinker Bell.

Favorite Clothing Item // Seaside Logo Tee Short Sleeve by Southern Shirt Company //
While I was in Alabama, I bought my first Southern Shirt Company shirt, and I am so pleased with my purchase. It's one of the comfiest shirts I've ever owned.

Favorite Shoe // Chuck Taylor Fresh Colors (Beach Glass) by Converse // 
I love my converse for most seasons, but I usually only wear this color in spring, so I brought them out this month.

Favorite Skin Care Item // Vineyard Peach Body Butter by The Body Shop // 
One of my mom's friends introduced me to The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach scent and I absolutely love it!

Favorite Fragrance // Daisy Eau de Toilette by Marc Jacobs // 
This has been one of my favorite fragrances for the longest time, but I love bringing it out for spring.

Favorite Nail Polish // Blossom Dandy by Essie // 
I love the new spring collection by Essie, and this mint hue is my absolute favorite.

Favorite Movie // Big Hero 6 // 
I finally watched this about two weeks ago, and it's such a good movie! I can't think of a Disney movie that I haven't liked, but I love that the latest Disney movies have such a modern feel.





2 comments:

  1. I really want a southern shirt company shirt for the beach and I absolutely adore alex and ani bracelets! The starfish is on my list to get next (and of course an ariel one) Cute picks!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly the most comfortable shirt I've ever owned, I can't wait to buy more! I keep looking online at Alex and Ani bangles but I can't decide which one I want more! The starfish will look so cute with Ariel!

      Caiti // Shutterblush

      Delete