Makeup Wishlist


// MAC Lipstick (Sushi Kiss) // I absolutely love this color, and think it would be perfect for every day wear.
// MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 // I've heard and read so many good things about MAC foundations.
//MAC Navy Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette // The colors in this palette are so nice, and go so well together.
// Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Dream // I have the original Daisy perfume, but I've only tested this one in stores.
// NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo // This duo seems to be in every beauty vlogger's collection.
// Philosophy Purity Made Simple // I've tried so many different facial cleansers, and Philosophy products are always amazing.
// Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette // Who hasn't wished they owned the Naked palettes?


One of my most pointless hobbies is 'window shopping online.' By this I mean building a cart full of amazing clothing items, and then closing the window because I can't afford half of it. I do this with makeup as well, and lust over all the amazing products that I should save up for. Some of the products I've been loving lately are pictured above.

Which beauty products do you wish were in your collection? Leave a comment to let me know! Don't forget to follow shutterblush on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!

1 comment:

  1. Naked 3 is a go to for me, such an amazing investment! And now thanks to your list I have added many more products to obsess over :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete