Warmer Weather? Yes Please!

Spring break is quickly approaching, and I'll be headed to Florida. I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes and the warm sun on my face. Here are some of the items I consider essential when packing for spring break. 



 Crochet Flounce Bandeau Bikini Top | Strappy Bikini Bottom | Southern Shirt Co Nautical Rope Tshirt3" Chino Short | H&M Sunglasses |  LC by Lauren Conrad Anchor Button Stud Earrings | H&M Patterned Dress  | LC by Lauren Conrad Flip Flops | The Beginning of Everything by Robyn SchniederLilly Pulitzer Elsa Top - In the Vias


A swimsuit is so important if you are headed to the beach. I don't think I really need to explain this one any further. Target has a great selection of affordable, mix and match bikini tops and bottoms.

A comfy tee like this Southern Shirt Company one is great to have for travel and after a long day in the sun. It can be paired with shorts, like these JCrew Chinos for a bit more dressed up look. 

I highly recommend a dress, like this printed one from H&M, that can be taken from day to night. You'll save so much room packing by taking versatile pieces. That's why I like these neutral flip flops, they can be worn with almost any outfit.

In my opinion, a good book is a must have on any trip. I'm currently reading The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schnieder.

That's what I'm packing for Spring Break, what about you? Let me know by leaving a comment. Don't forget to follow Shutterblush on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post!


No comments:

Post a Comment