Lilly for Target



The Lilly for Target lookbook launched on Target's website today, and it's amazing. It's everything I hoped it would be, and there's so many pieces. I'm so impressed with the prices too, every dress is under $40. There's even fourteen cute prints to choose from. 



Boom Boom // Fan Dance // Happy Place // Boardwalk Cafe 
Pineapple Punch // Giraffeeey // Giraffing Me Crazy // Nosie Posey
Belladonna // See Ya Later // My Fans // Wavepool
Sea Urchin for You // Upstream

My favorite prints are Boom Boom, Pineapple Punch, Nosie Posey, Wavepool ad Sea Urchin for You. I can't wait to shop this collection on April 19th! The home collection includes candle holders, plates, blankets, glasses, and other various items. There's also makeup bags and travel bags in the same prints as the clothing. I included some of my favorites below.



While you wait to shop in store, you can "experience the party" on your computer or mobile device and see styled looks from the collection. I can't wait until these amazing pieces are available.

Let me know in the comments what your favorite pieces are!


Follow me on



No comments:

Post a Comment