ULTA Freebie

Hi there! Last weekend I got such a good deal at ULTA, that I had to share. I do want to state now, that this isn't a sponsored post! These are all my opinions of the products, and I made the $19.50 purchase with my own money to get the free gift.


Recently, I received an email from Ulta, with some very important information. From now until March 14th, you have the opportunity to get 15 free sample size items and a pretty little makeup bag. You only have to spend $19.50 and you can get all of these free items:

  • Full-Sized Amped Mascara in Jet black
  • 3 Eye Shadow Quads:
    • Natural: Sunrise, Sage, Khaki, Copper Bronze
    • Smoky: Naked, Moonbeam, Peacock, Galaxy
    • Romantic: Silk, Elegance, Organza, Eggplant
  • Brow Compact (wax, light brow powder, medium brow powder)
  • Bronzer/Blush Compact (bronzer/blush in Splendor)
  • Dual-Ended Eye Liner in Black and Deep Brown
  • Lip Crayon in Oh!
  • Mini Nail Lacquer in Peach Parfait
  • Butter Balm Lip Gloss in Thumblina
  • Color Pure Loose Eye Shadow in Yolo
  • 3-Piece Cosmetic Brush Set (travel size contour, sponge tip and eye shadow)
  • Cosmetic bag

ULTA values the makeup bag and it's contents at $88! I spend the twenty dollars on nail polish remover, a concealer brush, nail drying spray (which I haven't tried yet!), and cotton swabs. I chose the pink bag, but they are both so cute.

As always, let me know if you liked this post in the comments. Don't forget to follow Shutterblush on Bloglovin' and never miss a post.



No comments:

Post a Comment