My Favorite Things About Fall



1. Sweater Weather
I love the temperature in Fall, it's cool and the air isn't as humid. It also means you can dress in layers, including sweaters, cardigans, leggings or jeans, boots, and leg warmers.

2. Pumpkin Everything
I love the pumpkin flavor that comes out in everything during October. Pumpkin pie alone is great but I love all the other foods that come out with pumpkin flavor. However, I don't drink coffee, so I'm not excited for Pumpkin Spice Lattes.


Last year I carved a pumpkin to look like my dog, he's a boxer.

3. Halloween
One of my favorite Holidays, after Christmas, is Halloween. I love dressing up, decorating pumpkins, and going to Fright Fest at Six Flags. This year I might even make it to a Haunted House.

4. Hot Chocolate
Since I'm not a coffee drinker, I love that in Autumn it's finally cold enough to drink hot chocolate. I love the variations too, like dark chocolate, caramel, peppermint, etc.

5. Thanksgiving

Another great Holiday in the fall is Thanksgiving. I love food, and my family always watches the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV and then the dog show.

6. Black Friday
This year I finally have my own money to spend at Black Friday Sales so I'm super excited. I've starting planning where I want to go, and I think I'll even start on Thursday night. Of course, Cyber Monday is going to be big too.



7. Crunchy Leaves
The trees around my house have already started changing colors! They're all over the sidewalk and one of the best things about Fall is stepping on leaves and hearing the crunch.

8. Friday Night Lights

I love going to high school football games, and since I'm a senior this year I want to go to as many as I can. My school even has a pretty good team. Unfortunately, I work a lot on Friday nights.

9. New Seasons on TV

One of my favorite reality TV shows, which I wish I could be on one day, is Amazing Race, and it's already started. There's also new seasons of Revenge and New Girl. What TV shows are you excited for this fall?




Let me know in the comments what you love about Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I've given you an award on my blog!!! :) Check the link for more info :D

    http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de/2014/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx Ellie

    ReplyDelete