Ventura Pier


We stayed in the Ventura area for two nights while in California. On our second afternoon, after visiting Hollywood, we took a look at the Ventura Pier.


 

The beach looked nice, but we didn't swim. There were a few birds around (pictured above) and some people fishing along the pier. It was pretty clean and not super busy.


Since we had a late lunch, we decided to grab a small dinner at Beach House Tacos. It's located close to the beginning of the pier. I had chicken tacos with sour cream and cheese. They were tasty, but not a large meal. It was also quite busy, so we had to wait a little while for our food. We ate and watched the sun start to set before heading back to the hotel.





If you enjoyed this blog post, I'd love for you to let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog(: xo

    EsraSevgi.com

    ReplyDelete