Hollywood Walk of Fame






I've lived in the United States for quite a long time, and although I'd been to Los Angeles before this summer, my family had never actually explored Hollywood. So we took this opportunity to see the Walk of Fame.


We walked the entirety of Hollywood Boulevard but not all of Vine Street as we were quite worn out by the time we made it there. The majority of the area is pretty dirty and a few of the stars were even stained by spills and possibly vomit. However, if you don't look too closely, it's nice.





Overall, I would recommend checking out the Walk of Fame if you get the chance. It's nice to be able to say I've been and to take photos with some of my favorite stars. 
*The following photos were taken on my phone, and obviously not by me.

If you enjoyed this blog post, I'd love for you to let me know in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment