Arches National Park




On the way home from California, we stopped at Arches National Park near Moab, Utah. The arch in the above photo is the North Window.



Balanced Rock




Traditionally, hikers use these rock piles (cairns) to mark a path or trail.



The arch in the background of the above photo is the Delicate Arch. We walked up to the Upper Delicate Arch Viewpoint. It was really hot that day though, so we didn't hike up to the actual arch.




Above is the South Window, taken standing under the North Window. 


I highly recommend visiting the Arches National Park if you get the chance. A few hours is the minimum you can spend there, since there is so much to see in a large area. You don't have to be a hiker to see some really cool natural rock formations. If you do enjoy hiking though, I would plan an entire day to spend at the park. You can also camp there.

Let me know if you enjoyed this post! I would love feedback on my blog or my photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment